The Bloods: in Prison
Started in Los Angeles as a street gang in the 1960s, spread to Texas prisons in the 1980s. Besides serving the broader purpose of neighborhood protection, the Bloods street gang originally arose as an opposing force to their rivals the Crips, who had been allying with various other gangs in the 1970s and becoming more powerful. As a result, the Piru gang allied with the Denver Lanes, the LA Brims and the Lueeders Park Hustlers to become the Bloods in 1972. "Bloods" was a term that African-American fighting men called each other in the Vietnam War. The Pirus later changed their name to Bloods.
The East Coast Bloods began in 1993 in New York City. Leonard
"Deadeye" MacKenzie, then 26-year-old inmate from
Brooklyn living inside a Rikers Island cell, and fellow prisoner
O.G. "Original Gangsta" Mack, founded the New York
chapter of the United Blood Nation in 1993. Deadeye is now
in his late 30s and is incarcerated in upstate New York.
By the late 1990s, New York Latin Kings leader Antonio Fernandez
(AKA King Tone) aknowledged that the Bloods have begun to
dominate New York's prison system, and that his own gang has
abandoned criminal operations in favour of political-activism.
Because of this abatement in Latin King crime, the Bloods
have a stronger and larger population in jail.
Rivalries have been reported with:
- 59 bounty hunter (Dallas, TX)
Warriors, some current hostility reported in Alberta.
In 2006 a Warrior member was murdered by a Blood member
in the Abbottsfield.
- Crazy Dragons, some current hostility reported in Alberta
Disciples - reported rivalry in Indianapolis between
the GD and the Circle City Neighborhood Bloods (now the
Dub Trey Gangsters)
Kings - reported brawls have broken out between the
Bloods and Latin Kings in New York state prisons. New York
street rivalry is also especially prevalent. However, as
mentioned above, recent events have suggested the Latin
Kings have abated criminal operations in New York in favour
of political aspirations.
- MS-13 - the Bloods In Long Island have reportedly been
in conflicts with MS-13
Association - there have been reported fights between
the Netas and the Bloods in Rikers Island penitentiary.
Alert, current hostility reported in Alberta
- According to user sources, many Bloods are also rivals
with many Asian gangs
Hundreds of factions or sets of the Bloods
exist, some of which include:
- 007 Bonton Bloods (Dallas,Texas)
- 031 Bloods (Antigua & Barbuda)
- 21st Treetop Pirus, Northside Fort Worth, Texas
- 223 East Grand Bloods (Dallas,Texas)
- 3rd Gate Bloods (Eastside, Fort Worth)
- 4 Duece Killers (Blood set out of Edmonton)
- 414 Bloods
- 415 East Dallas Bloods (Dallas,Texas)
- 44 Oakland Guerilla Jungle Bloods (South Dallas, Texas)
- 51-50 Westside Skyline Pirus
- 54st Mafia (also known as Blood Bangin' Piru, started
in San Diego,CA and now covers three major cities, including: Houston,Boston,and
- 5700 Arlington Park Bloods (northwest Dallas, Texas)
- 5-9 Brims, in New York City and New Jersey, and Bristol
- 59 Bloods (Shreveport, Louisiana)
- 7 duece 4 (TRU), Hmong Bloods gang in Fresno, CA
- 901 Bloods, (Southside Fort Worth)
- Alley Bishops
- Almighty Blooded Vice Lords (Vice Lord and Blood Gang
connection in Indianapolis)
- Ardwick Blood Crew, Toronto, Ontario
- Athens Park Boys (from Avalon Boulevard to Figueroa in
- Baldwin Village Bloods, based in a community in southwest
Los Angeles, as of late 1990s.
- Black Star Nation
- Block Bishops
- Black Demon Soldiers, a subset of the Neighborhood Rollin
- Bloodstone Villains, reported in Los Angeles.
- Bo-Gars, Montreal chapter that began in the 1980s.
- Bounty Hunters (from the Nickerson Garden projects in
- Boyz Sheboygan, Eastern Wisonsin and Sheboygan
- Brim Bloods (Six Duece Brims/62 Brims)
- Brownsville Bloods, reported in Brookyln, NY. In 2000
two of the gang's members, Tysheen Bourne and Andre Fields,
were shot and killed by police after allegedly trying to
- Campanela Park Pirus, Compton
- Cedar Block Piru - Compton, CA (known for the Rapper "The
- Chalktown Bloods (Toronto, Ontario)
- Charlotte, North Carolina, where police say the Bloods
make up the largest gang in the city, which holds over 70
gangs, including MS-13, Latin Kings, and Crips.
- Circle City Neighborhood Bloods (CCNHB) (now called the
Dub Trey Gangsters) - with the two c's struck out like a
cent sign. CCNHB in Indianapolis are reportedly known to
wear red NY Yankee hats, meaning Neighborhood Youngstaz,
and Cincinnati Reds hats because of the red "C.".
Stop Snitchin t-shirts identify all Bloods in Indianapolis
(Dip-Set's brand shirt).
- Code Red, a Blood-Vicelord faction
- Concepts of War, a New York City set known among police
and the public for its infatuation with violence.
- Crazy Pyro Bloods? (this may not be correct)
- Dark Cloud Bloods, in Vancouver, BC
- Denver Lanes Bloods (from Imperial Highway and Century
Boulevard to 109th Street in L.A.)
- Deuce 8 4 G-Squad Bloods, 284 Goon Squad (Arlington, Texas)
- Dip-Set - Harlem, New York City (A sub-set of the Nine
Trey Gangsters in Harlem), and another Dipset located in
- Dog Posse, an early 1990s Denver-based faction reportedly
known to retaliate against residents who call police
- Doubletree Villains
- Dub-Trey Gangsters - Formerly known as the CCNHB, Rollin
20s, and the 317 Bloods. The name represents the year 2003
when the gangs were started in Indianapolis. They are reportedly
rivals with certain Gangster Disciples, but not all, and
many Sureno gangs. Dub Trey Gangster Bloods are known to
wear Atlanta Braves hats also for the A.
- East Coast Damus
- East coast Rollin 30 Limestone Piru
- East Homicide Brim, NY, Queens
- Eastwood Pirus (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Flatlands, an Omaha-based gang reported in the late 1990s.
- Forest Hill Bounty Hunter Bloods, Forest Hill, Fort Worth,Texas
- Fox City Bloods, a Hmong gang from Appleton and Green
- Fox Valley Bloods, a Hmong gang from Appleton and Green
- Frontstreet Southern Blood (aka the 20 Gang (20th st Southern))
- South Phoenix, Az.
- Fruit Town Pirus, Compton-area gangs rival to the local
Nutty Block Crips
- Gangsta Miller Bloods, a gang that allegedly operated
in and around the Robert Wagner Houses, along First Avenue
between 120th and 124th Streets, New York.
- Go Hard Bloods (GHB) - Jefferson Park, Elizabeth, New
- Gun Squad, in the New York City area
- H.S.B. Hele st. Boyz (Kailua, HI)
- Harvard Park Brims
- Highland Courts Bloods - Little Rock, Arkansas
- Hightowers, reported in the Bronx in 2000, and reported
by user sources in Oneco, CT.
- Homicide Bloods (Roywoods) (Toronto)
- Immortal Bloods (IB) - 113 set in Wausau, Wisconsin
- Inglewood Family Bloods
- Jungles - South Central, LA (Known for the dead end street
full of Black P Stone Bloods in the film Training Day)
- Jungle Posse/City Bloods (Lawrence Hieghts, Toronto, Ontario)
- Killer Gangster Bloods, a New York City gang that began
in Rikers Island, and blamed for local prison violence,
for instance in the Schenectady County Jail and Albany County Correctional Center.
- King Pin Bloods (Based out of Edmonton, Alberta)
- Kingsway Bloods - Edmonton, Alberta
- Laos Bloods, a Laotian gang reported in Milwaukee, WI
and Cleveland, OH, (especially, as the mid-1990s, West Technical
High School and the West Side of Cleveland between Lorain
and Detroit avenues). They are inimical to the Crips and
wear the colour red.
- Laos Boys
- Lime Hood Bloods
- Lueders Park
- Midland Heights Blood 304 (Ft.Smith, Arkansas)
- Mob Town Pirus, in Los Angeles
- MOD 301 (Menace of Destruction aka Method of Destruction),
Hmong Blood gang
- Nawf Side Gangstaz (aka 5x9 Blood Gang), Terrell, Tx
- Neighborhood Piru - original Bloodset in Wichita, Kansas
- Nine Trey Bloods
- A recent police raid on the New Jersey Nine Treys,
considered by local media to be the most violent set
of the Bloods, netted law enforcement at least 60 gang
members and 100 arrests. Officials have claimed the
chapter operates in Trenton, Newark; Paterson; Asbury
Park; Atlantic City; and the Bridgeton-Millville-Vineland
- The Nine Treys were named after the term "1993",
the year the gang was formed at New York's Rikers Island
jail in an effort to protect its members from other
rivals. Its hierarchy is a supposed mix between mafia
and military organization, with "original gangsters,"
five-star generals, captains, lieutenants, and sergeants
making up the leadership's "inner cabinet."
- According to user sources, the Nine Trey Bloods set
is the biggest on the east coast. They are also found
- Notty Head Troops (NHT)
- Ortan Park Bloods (Scarborough, Ontario)
- Overbrook Bloods, allegedly created in 2002 in Overbrook,
a neighbourhood in the eastend of Ottawa, Ontario
- Red Clover Gangsters
- Red Dog Piru, reported in New Jersey
- Retta Mob Gangsta Bloods (St.Louis)
- Rollin 20s (now called the Dub Trey Gangsters) - a Blood
Faction in Indianapolis (not to be confused with LA's R20's
set), and is clicked with the CCNHB. However, neither Bloods
nor Crips are reported to be very prominent in Indianapolis
in comparison with the Folk and People Nation.
- Pelham Park Bloods (Toronto, Ontario)
- Pirus, which reportedly stands for "Powerful, Intellectual,
Radical, Universal Soldiers"
- Pueblo Bishops
- Scott Park Killers, reported in Carson, Los Angeles
- Sex, Money, Murder, whose alleged leader, Tommy Terrell
Thompson, confessed to conspiring to assault and murder
his rivals, including ordering the shooting of a wheelchair-bound
man he thought cooperated with federal agents in 2003.
- Sex Money Murder-252
- South Side Piru - Hope, Arkansas
- Suicidal Gangster Bloods, Hmong makeup, reported in Twin
- Tay 57 Bloods, Oriental gang reported in Twin Cities,
- Texas Head Busta Bloods,THB Fort Worth,Texas
- Toyen Bloods, in Oslo, Norway
- Trife Kids (Finch area, Toronto, Ontario)
- True Asian Bloods
- True Portuguese Bloods (a set based in Toronto's Little
- Truman Street Bloods - Fort Worth, Texas
- Tiny Oriental Bloods, reported in Twin Cities, MN
- Tree Top Piru Bloods
- Treyside Bloods, in the Bronx, NY, who based the name
after the 300 block of Beekman Avenue, where they allegedly
operated their drug network. 28 members were indicted in
- Trey 17 Blood Gangsters (T17BG). Trey-17 Bloods wear red
Texas Ranger hats like the Rollin 20s Bloods of LA.and Indianapolis.
- True Portuguese Bloods (Toronto, Ontario)
- United Blood Nation (UBN) - the UBN originated in California
in the mid 1980s as a means to consolidate Bloods into one
Nation of Bloods. The United Blood Nation spread to New
York City prisons in the 1990s (Rikers
Island), and have since been reported prominently across
the eastern seaboard. These latter Bloods are also referred
to as the East Coast Bloods. According to the Gaithersburg
Police Department, quoted in the Baltimore Sun
(18 March 2005) , East Coast-based UBN members focus on
extortion and prostitution, while the L.A.-based Bloods
focus on the illegal drug trade. However, the association
between the UBN and the Westcoast-Bloods is often confused.
Some say the United Blood Nation and the Bloods are not
formally connected, and that UBN started without the permission
of the westcoast Bloods, operating on its own with its own
leaders and identifiers.
- Uptown Bloods- New Orleans, LA
- Valentine Bloods
- Vampire Bloodstone (aka Vampire Bloods, aka Vampires)
- operations in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, the East
Coast, and several South and Southwestern states. The gangs
emerged together basically as the Stones & Vampire Bloods.
- Van Ness Gangster Bloods
- Westside Mob Piru
- West Side Piru, LA, California, and Oregon
- Westside Passadena Denver Lanes
- Willowridge (Rotten Ridge Bloods) (Etobicoke, Ontario)
Organization in Prison
For a map of prison locations and a list of gang reports, see Bloods Prison Gang Reports
Prison Gang News
Prison Gang Reports
Because it has no written constitution, the Bloods are officially
labeled a "security threat group" in prison, not
a street gang per se. The gang deals in murder, conspiracy,
credit card fraud, extortion, prostitution, and drug trafficking.
Despite the stigma of violence, founding Blood member Omar
Portee started the gang for the purpose of "brothers
getting together, people getting together, fighting oppression"
and not to advocate violence and killing.
Most of the primarily Black street gang operates in prisons
and on the street across much of California, but they have
long since spread to other states. They have approximately
5000 members in Los Angeles alone (where they operate their
national headquarters), but have set up chapters in Chicago,
New York, New Jersey, Seattle-Tacoma, and Little Rock, Arkansas.
The New York Department of Corrections recently started up
a Gang Intelligence Unit that identified the different Blood
sets operating in New York prisons and jails, including the
Gangsta Killer Bloods, the Sex Money Murder Bloods, the Concepts
of War, and the Nine Trey Gangstas. New York's prison system
has suffered considerable challenges from Bloods inside state
prisons, with many corrections officers saying that the rise
of the Bloods have resulted in making themselves feel "targeted"
for the first time. According to the Village Voice's coverage,
staff often get hurt intervening in conflicts, and have begun
getting "popped without warning, with no rational explanation"
(21 October 1997 The Village Voice).
In addition to California, signficant numbers and incidents of the Bloods have been reported in the following local, state, and federal prisons:
- Albert C. Wagner Youth Correctional Facility near Bordentown, New Jersey. In New Jersey, as of 1996, they numbered just above 1,000.
- Auburn Correctional Facility, NY
- Bayside State Correctional Facility, New Jersey
- Burlington County Detention Center - according to users, where approximately 10-20 Bloods members attempt to control prison tiers, including televisions, telephones, and board
- Centennial Correctional Facility, Colorado
- Cimarron Correctional Facility, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Clinton Correctional Facility, Illinois
- Coxsackie Correctional Facility
- Essex County Correctional Facility, MA
- Folsom State Prison, California
- Franklin Correctional Center, North Carolina located in Bunn, North Carolina
- Great Meadow Correctional Facility in Comstock, N.Y
- Hudson County Correctional Facility
- Lansing Correctional Facility, Kansas
- Lehigh County Prison, PA.
- Limon Correctional Institution in Colorado
- Los Padrinos juvenile hall, part of the backdrop of West Side Rollin' 20s Bloods member Terrell Wright's autobiography.
- Morris County Jail, New Jersey.
- Northern State Prison, NJ
- Northampton County Prison in Easton Pennsylvania
- Mercer County jail, New Jersey
- New Jersey State Prison (Trenton)
- Passaic County Jail, NJ
- Pelican Bay State Prison, California
- Rikers's Adolescent Reception and Detention Center, New York
- San Quentin State Prison, California
- Southport Correctional Facility near Elmira, NY
- Sullivan Correctional Facility
- Suffolk County Jail in Riverhead, NY
- Sing-Sing Prison
- Willard Correctional Facility, in Seneca County, NY
- Wyoming Correctional Facility
The Bloods street gang is reported to have or have had in
the past headquarters at:
- Allentown, Pennsylvannia
- Avon and Lyons avenues and Aldine Street in Newark, NJ
- California (all locations)
- Columbus, Ohio.
- Jersey City, NJ
- Essex County, NJ, supposedly one of the Nine Trey Bloods'
most powerful stronghold
- Florida (most locations)
- Kansas City, MO
- Miami, Florida
- New York (many locations)
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- Seattle-Tacoma, Washington
- Suffolk County, NY
- Trenton, NJ (Sex Money Murder)
Previous East Coast Bloods have or have had headquarters
on 183rd Street and Davidson Avenue in New York City. They
have chapters at Norfolk, Virginia, Harford County, Maryland,
Albany, NY, Los Angeles, CA, New York City, Portland, Oregon.
For a more detailed list of Blood sets and their locations,
refer to the factions section above.
According to news reports, the following members have (or
have had) alleged executive connections:
- Omar Portee, aka OG Mack" or "The Big Homie",
was alleged leader of the Rikers Island prison gang called
the Universal Blood Nation, which then became the East Coast
chapter of the Bloods street gang. He was sentenced in 2003
to 50 years in prison for murder conspiracy, credit card
fraud and drug selling
- Oscar Izquierdo, Grand Master OG, who helped form the BLACK
P. Stones, and founded the Egyptian Kings & Vampires.
He is around 80 years old and is reportedly alive, in retirement.
- Eric Nikwan Barnett, alleged leader of the Harford County,
- Shaidon Blake, reputed high-ranking of the Bloods in Los
- David "Duke" Allen, reported head leader of
the Newark, NJ chapter, was recently the focus of a 500-strong
police raid from local, state, and federal law enforcement
agencies, which secured over 100 arrests. He was apparently
operating as "godfather" from within Trenton
State Prison in New Jersey.
- Sherman Adams (A.K.A "Sherm Da Worm"), Queens
native and leader of the Rikers Island Blood Set in the
1990s, serving two life sentences. Dubbed the "Superior
of All Adolescents" as a teen, based on his penchant
for slicing rivals with a razor, Adams gained local notoriety
in New York by broadcasting the message that the Bloods
activities were aimed at representing the interests of African
American inmates in jail. As a result of his flair for blade-weilding,
he was assigned the corrections department's highest security
rating, Code 2. Correctional officials literally treated
him with kid-gloves, covering his hands with black mitts
when he left his cell for visitors or for court appearances.
In 1997, he was the highest ranking Blood member inside
Rikers's Adolescent Reception and Detention Center.
- Lakya McLean, alleged "Queen" of the Albany
- Shawn Decambre, alleged leader of the Allentown chapter
of the street gang
- Jamie "Dino" Reardon, alleged leader of a New
Jersey chapter, arrested in 2002
- Dwayne "Poochie" Parker, alleged leader of the
Tacoma, WA chapter
- Dupree "Turf" Harris, alleged leader of a Brooklyn,
- Eric James, alleged leader of a Colorado street gang chapter
- Tony Rodgers, alleged former leader who as of 1994 runs
a consulting firm known as Sidewalk University in Los Angeles
- Gary Guest, suspected leader/organizer of a New York Bloods
- Gregory Bush, alleged former leader of an Omaha chapter
of the Bloods (deceased)
- Christopher Witcher, an alleged leader of a Washington-area
chapter of the Bloods
- Sam Quintana, reported former leader of a Denver-based
street gang chapter
Signs, Symbols, and Identification
- extending the index and little finger while folding the
middle second and third fingers over one another is a sign
that you are a member of the Brim set of the Bloods
- forming a circle with the index and thumb with middle,
ring, and pinky fingers straight.
- On the left hand extend the index & pinky fingers and
fold in the middle finger, ring finger inside the folded
thumb & on the other hand extend the index, ring, & pinky
while making a circle with middle finger & thumb then cross
your wrists, right hand on the outside left to the inside
is showing that you are a member of the Dub Trey Gangsters
- Anaheim Angels hats are worn by members of the Dub Trey
Gangster Bloods of Indianapolis for the A meaning ''anywhere"
in the city.
- Atlanta Braves caps - Dub Trey Gangsters
- East Coast Bloods wear Boston Red Sox caps because of
the red B
- Miami Heat jerseys identify Miami East Coast Damus.
- Pitbull, which has been reported to identify the Bloods
near Mont Claire and Adams in Los Angeles.
- RXXS, identifying the Rollin 20s, where the two Xs represent
the sum of 20 in roman numerals.
- Seattle Mariner's cap - West Side Rollin Sixities wear
the Seattle Mariner's cap, called an "S" Hat
- Starter jackets and Chicago Bulls jerseys
- St. Louis Cardinals hats are worn by Black P. Stones Bloods
in Los Angeles, meaning ST.one L.ove.
- Texas Rangers baseball caps (West Side Rollin' 20s NeighborHood
- Crossed out sixes on the right arm.
- "MOB" for Money over Bitches
- DOG TATTOO'S
- THE WORD DAWG
- Scars on the right shoulder normally burned by cigarettes
or cigars in the shape of a dog paw.
- "000" - means OG
- "031" - love/solidarity/number code for blood
- 211 - Crip Killer
- "212" Blood code - 'let me holla at you.'
- "5 poppin 6 droppin" - Bloods are shooting and
Crips are dying
- "B-one-eight-seven" means homicide, or the act
of killing a rival member, such as the Crips, reflecting
the police code for homicide, 187.
- "B Unit" - Blood Unit
- "Bang'Em" - Kill A Crip
- "bomedy" - comedy
- B L O O D- Blood Love Overcomes Our Depression
- B.R.A.A.T. - Bloods rule all around town
- "Bro" means Blood (way of seeing if there's
a blood in jail)
- "Bool" - cool
- "Boompady Bop"- Phrase said by a Blood to disrespect
- "BPB" - Bragging Pretty Bitches
- "Dipset" - blood faction
- "Bunny Hunters" - Bounty Hunters
- "burners" mean guns
- "C.K." means "Crip killer"
- C.R.A.B.- Crips Really Are Bloods
- "Ike" - dude
- "Rips" refers to Crips
- "B-rabs" refers to Crips insult - "Brabs"
means Crabs, what Bloods call Crips but since they cannot
pronounce the C they use a B.
- "Erickets" refers to Crips insult
- "Denver Lames" refer (derogatorily) to the
Denver Lane Bloods
- "GS"- Gay soldier, said by a Blood to disrespect
- Hard Backs- derogative terms for Crips
- jungles - ghetto areas belonging to Bloods
- "MOB" means money over bitches and member of
- OG - Original Gangster
- OTM - "Out That Mob"
- Red DoggTags - Identifies EastCoast Bloods
- Rice Crispies refers to the Raymond Ave Crips
- Nappy Heads for the Neighborhood Crips
- "One Eight Trey" - East Coast Bloods
- Paisley - design used by Bloods on bandannas
- "pu55y" - variation of pussy
- "Swayhooks" - Swans
- "Sissies" - perjorative term for Rollin Sixties
- "Tramps" - Eight Tray Gangster
- "Peter Rolled" is a Bloods term for murder
- "Blooded in" means admitted as a full member
- "What dat B like homeboy!"
- "What It B-Like"
- "What's Poppin" - "What's up/happening"
- "What's Brakin"
on 10/11/2013 4:23:00 PM
Do blood mean brother lead other out dark
on 11/23/2013 12:06:00 AM
81000satan devil bloods of jesus christ ethiopia east north central africa gods suns dog shit extinct bloods and cuzz sho love global and do 4 ndugus datas' the worm the pigs and sur' have been out of order making brothaz say excuse me or sorry in pens in california punk conditioning cuzz damus been out numbered wites involved in shit euros you know but to increase our longevity as guardians of the night and days drama must end black on black human on human asian bloods 2; we are in period now and our objectives have been deviated 1969-13 were now its retaliation commercializism not frum heart just for shine and rep; things do change u right your bullshit false damuin must change you rite playin with lives innocent and family; we not toys you kill one day and bac the next oscillations hard to find on bloods; we loosing bodies rapidly understand your task your committment or play in sandbox somewere else beverlyhills we evolve;;;;;
on 11/25/2013 6:59:00 AM
im sorry but i have to say this. if you are going to out or gather information at least get it right cause all this is generalizations maybe 5 % of the article is FACTUAL.
on 1/2/2014 9:31:00 AM
Stop the killing of are beautiful color nor are we black nor are we african we are human with the ability to be anything we put are hearts too no other orgin have the ability to do the things we can achive love yourself and respect others
on 5/19/2014 2:05:00 PM
i am blood gang bitche i run street crazy my nigga
you hoe catch on street kill
on 6/25/2014 6:03:00 PM
Was that english?
on 10/11/2015 12:59:00 PM
211 means BLOOD Killa it should be 311 Krip Killa all day kuz im from the 007
OG Gangsta Nip
on 11/27/2015 4:36:00 PM
Im from 44 Oakland.. And yes we are the JUNGLES of Dallas..
South dallas O block..R.I.P. Spazz Blood..GUERILLA BLOODS ya hurr me !! 4Wayornoway...FUCK 357k..Fuck 42k..Fuck ANYBODY UNDER THE 7 OR THE TREY..4 WAY OR NO WAY ON BLOODS...Shout out to our long time allies 415 East Dallas Projects. Them Hamilton boys. Frank St niggas.. On bloods. Rabs kno what it is..44 Oakland South Dallas Guerilla Bloods..Tha Jungle...
[Leave a reply